DPP-300 Truck drilling rig
DPP - 300 type locomotive is a kind of pull the GXY - 2 bq type drilling rig is installed in the east brand EQ1141NBJ type China Ⅲ emission standard diesel hydraulic feed on the chassis, with moving and lifting device of vertical shaft drilling equipment.
(1) have more (8 gears) speed series and reasonable speed range.It is suitable for engineering geological survey and diamond core drilling.
(2) low speed, high torque, wide range of use, except for high-speed drilling, low-speed large-caliber drilling can be carried out.
(3) it has two reverse speed, and the labor intensity is small and safe when handling the accident in the hole.
(4) advanced structure of the locomotive, reasonable layout, flexible and reliable operation, easy to maintain, maintain and repair.
(5) hydraulic pressure and force lifting, saving energy and safety.
(6) the chuck adopts hydraulic cylinder clamping structure, clamping reliably and not breaking the active drill pipe.
(7) double roll design, the main volume is the planetary hoist, the operation is flexible, safe and reliable;The secondary volume is the friction cone type can carry on the impact, the standard work.The secondary volume is large and can serve as a rope winch.
(8) the gyroscope can automatically transfer the hole to reduce manual labor and prolong the service life.
(9) active drill pipe is rigid and self-important;When drilling the hole, it can be pressurized by self - pressure.
(10) all four legs and landing towers are hydraulically operated, convenient and reliable.
(11) the cab is fully enclosed with two seats, and can take six passengers.
Scope of application:
(1) drilling shallow Wells and boreholes for seismic prospecting in prospecting and detailed exploration of minerals.
(2) drilling for liquid and natural gas.
(3) borehole for building blasting purpose.
(4) shallow holes for geological survey or water supply in basic construction.
(5) it can meet the requirements of coring drilling engineering.
(6) this drill is widely used in farmland water and water well, geological prospecting, ground source heat pump, road, bridge and building base quality exploration, etc.