XY-8 drill is a kind of deep hole core drill (1000-3000m) designed by jiangsu tin exploration for carrying out the national geological development outline and drilling requirements in depth.
1. The rig has more series of rotating speed (level 10) and a reasonable range of rotating speed. The vertical shaft rotating speed is 77-1011 RPM.
2. High power design, 90kW motor and 134kW diesel engine, with dongfeng motor standard transmission and clutch, easy to maintain.Vertical shaft low speed torque, maximum 9440Nm (motor configuration).
3. The vertical shaft has a large diameter of 118mm, which is applicable to the drill pipe of 50-steel 114 (with different specifications of slips), and the hydraulic feed of double oil cylinder with a travel length of 1000mm.
4. With large clamping force, the drill rig adopts dual-gear oil pump combination to supply oil, which can save energy and reduce consumption and adapt to various drilling technologies, which is conducive to improving drilling efficiency.
5. Horizontal design of the winch makes it convenient to arrange rope, with large lifting force and the maximum lifting force of single rope of 125kN, and it is equipped with an anti-vibration instrument.
6. Xy-8 drilling rig is not only suitable for alloy and diamond core drilling, but also can be used for engineering geological survey, water well drilling and foundation pile engineering construction.The machine can be decomposed into several parts, which is convenient for transportation and relocation and suitable for working in a variety of complex environments.
7, xy-8 type drill has the function of pressurizing, pressure-reducing drilling and weighing.
Scope of application:
This machine is widely used in the core drilling of alloy and diamond, also can be used in the engineering geological survey, hydrological well drilling, shallow petroleum and natural gas mining, mine tunnel ventilation, drainage and large diameter foundation engineering.The machine has reasonable structure, high drilling capacity, stable performance, convenient operation and high generalization.